The Menéndez Pelayo House-Museum was built in 1876 and inhabited since then by the writer’s family. Years after the death of the scholar, in 1912, it was opened to the public keeping some furniture and belongings in the same place.
Graphic extracted from the Official Visitors Guide Santander
Este sitio web utiliza cookies para mejorar nuestro servicio. Al continuar con la navegación consideramos que acepta su uso. Consulta nuestra política de cookies.AceptarLeer más